Topic Sponsor
Site News and Update Information Here we will inform members of the new updates and additions to the forum.

New Navigation Toolbar

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Administrator

Received 1,682 Likes on 587 Posts

Default New Navigation Toolbar

If you'll notice up near your username, you'll see a new nav bar. This handy little mod will make jumping around the forum a little easier. I'm on my phone right now so I can't take pics and show all of the stuff it does, so I apologize.

Play with it and if you see anything that could use attention, let me know. I've been testing it for about a week now.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:40 PM

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

Non-tool bar related, but I still thought the new/old/viciously removed (, jk) quote system, that informed you of another member quoting a post of yours, was a cool idea. However, it was only on the forum for a couple days. Thought I'd mention that again to see if it might work its way back into the system.

PS: The new header on the forum, underneath the major one looks pretty sweet.

Last edited by Nice Sweater; 03-12-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Administrator

Received 1,682 Likes on 587 Posts

We did away with post quote notifications and substituted username tagging. Less notifications to weed thru but the tagging will still get someone's attention.
Old 03-14-2013, 04:39 PM

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Lenn
We did away with post quote notifications and substituted username tagging. Less notifications to weed thru but the tagging will still get someone's attention.
I wasn't aware of this tagging, but I'll look in to it. As for the search bar thing, I have a legitimate question now. Has the second search bar, below the updated one, always sent you to eBay? I've attempted to search with that one three times now, and it has sent me to eBay, and didn't know if that's what it's for, or not?
Old 03-23-2013, 11:07 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thatIRISHtruck
As for the search bar thing, I have a legitimate question now. Has the second search bar, below the updated one, always sent you to eBay? I've attempted to search with that one three times now, and it has sent me to eBay, and didn't know if that's what it's for, or not?
+1 and me2. Seems like we've lost the better part of the "search" function. When using the upper search bar it takes me to 500 threads from different forums that have nothing to do with the original keyword. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Quick Reply: New Navigation Toolbar