Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sticker question

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 11:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sticker question

Hello All,

I am new to the site and have a question for all. I have been trying to locate a window sticker that says "built ford tough without your tax dollars". Can anyone help me?
Old 06-03-2012, 12:29 PM

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Unfortuently you posted this thread in the wrong section of the forum. You may want to try posting it again, unless it is moved by a moderator by then, in the "General Discussion" section. However, untill then I will give you my advice. Try going on eBay, and searching for that sticker. If you can't find it there then search, with google, "Ford decals," or something close to that. Hopefully this helps, and points you in the right direction. If you have any other future questions, comments, or concerns feel free to ask me, or any other fellow forum member. BTW, this is the "Builds" forum section, so if you want to, you can create a build thread for your truck. Which helps you keep track of modifications, and share your progress with the rest of us.

Last edited by Nice Sweater; 06-03-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Quick Reply: sticker question