Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

order to delivery time

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2018, 06:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default order to delivery time

I ordered a 2018 KingRanch on Nov 4,2017. Dealer told me 8-10 weeks. I have tracked the truck on COTUS. Looks like it will not be here until after Feb 4th. This will be over 13 weeks. I have always been told that custom orders get priority over dealer stock orders. Hard to believe there is that much backlog. What have others experienced? Any suggestions on how I can contact FORD and get to a person that knows something. Everyone I talk to just refers me to COTUS.
Old 01-18-2018, 10:01 PM

Received 232 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by 18kingranch
I ordered a 2018 KingRanch on Nov 4,2017. Dealer told me 8-10 weeks. I have tracked the truck on COTUS. Looks like it will not be here until after Feb 4th. This will be over 13 weeks. I have always been told that custom orders get priority over dealer stock orders. Hard to believe there is that much backlog. What have others experienced? Any suggestions on how I can contact FORD and get to a person that knows something. Everyone I talk to just refers me to COTUS.
Part of the long time is that Ford shuts down for 2 weeks during the holidays for maintenance

Quick Reply: order to delivery time