Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 FX4 Build

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 11:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 FX4 Build

Alright peeps I had to start a new thread because I've changed my mind so many times but I'm finally set on what I'm going to do know. Its gonna be a slow process as I do not have an unlimited supply of money but I will do what I can when I can. I was just going to keep it leveled and put some tires and rims on it then add on later but I'd rather do it right the first time.

Here is what I have so far:

- Leveled 2.5"
- Tint 5% all around and strip 35% down whole windshield
- Recon 3rd brake light and LED's in every light socket available
- UWS low pro toolbox
- Weather tech floor liners
- Spray-in bedliner
- A few other little things not worth mentioning

Here is what I'm working towards:

- 6.5" McGaughys Lift kit Powdercoated along with other undercarriage parts not sure on color yet. Opinions welcome I'm wanting a subtle color that looks good blue, purple, teal, etc...
- 22x14 American Force Evade FP8 Drilled to 6x135 Painted gloss black and ingot silver
- 325/50/22 Nitto Trail Grapplers
- Smittybilt M1 Grille
- Painted heads and tails silver with led RGB rings and all that fun stuff
- Amp Research steps
- Color matched fenders, badges, and emblems
- Full Race CAI
- Some LED cubes for fogs and flush mounted in the rear bumper for reverse lights. Some rock lights to show off the powder. and maybe a light bar in the bumper and behind the grille.
- A system of some sort maybe all new door speakers on an amp and 2-8's whatever my sound guy I know will think works the best

That's about all I can think of right now. I'm sure I'll add more as things go on though.

Here is my truck as it sits now. Like I said nothing special and its going to be a slow process but I will get it done Lift/tires/rims are first.
Attached Thumbnails 2014 FX4 Build-img_5432.jpg   2014 FX4 Build-img_5442.jpg   2014 FX4 Build-img_5225.jpg   2014 FX4 Build-img_5443.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2014 FX4 Build