Topic Sponsor
2011+ Engine Related Questions Sub-Forum to the new engines that debuted in 2011.

Upgraded turbos and watermeth for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 02:50 PM
F150 Forum

Received 47 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Upgraded turbos and watermeth for sale!

We have two compressor wheel upgrades left before we enter into production. We refer to them as THE56's, but they are actually 55.5mm with 2 mm extend tips per side, billet wheel's, factory throttle response, anti-surge housing technology, and upgraded thrusts. The picture is a set of 2013's. 2011-12 will feature Turbosmart bypass valves. 1 year unlimited mile warranty.

We are using Watermeth to keep afr's in check right now. We are offering a Snow Performance Stage 2 with a our throttle body plate and a solenoid so you don't hydro lock your motor.

I have a set of 2011-12 cores in stock and I can get cores for any year, so we can support your 2013 EBF150's.

Kit comes with Turbos, water meth kit (if you don't have one), gaskets and hardware and a 20psi base tune. We have an option for a 3bar map performance tune.

Please excuse me for the crude photos we are going to get some professional photo made for print and advertisements soon.

PM me for price and power numbers. We're selling these bellow max advertised price.

Quick Reply: Upgraded turbos and watermeth for sale!