Topic Sponsor
2011+ Engine Related Questions Sub-Forum to the new engines that debuted in 2011.

livewire ts datalog

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 03:33 PM

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Default livewire ts datalog

hello i want to know if someone can explain to me how made a datalog files and send it to torrie for my tune please
thanks to all of you
Old 06-22-2013, 03:54 PM

Received 99 Likes on 74 Posts

You need to download the Live link program, when you open it up there will be an option to datalog a vehicle, that walks you through step by step on how to get it set up to log. I'd email Torrie for what it is he wants (its and extensive list) for PIDs.
And for some reason my Live wire doesn't like to communicate with my laptop when its in the gauges screen I just gave up on trying to have that up when logging.
Old 06-22-2013, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by StrawHatShinobi
You need to download the Live link program, when you open it up there will be an option to datalog a vehicle, that walks you through step by step on how to get it set up to log. I'd email Torrie for what it is he wants (its and extensive list) for PIDs.
And for some reason my Live wire doesn't like to communicate with my laptop when its in the gauges screen I just gave up on trying to have that up when logging.
When i try to save the file all the value go back to 0
Old 06-24-2013, 07:04 PM

that is wierd .
When i import the files it s ok i can see the value but when i try to open another time all the value goes back to 0.
I just don t understand.

Quick Reply: livewire ts datalog