Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Traction bars for ecoboost

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 05:04 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Traction bars for ecoboost

I'm looking to get some traction bars for my ecoboost and was wondering if anybody has used the Stifflers long bar traction bars.

http://www.buystifflers.com/09-14for...barsystem.aspx

From the limited reviews they seem to be pretty good and I really like the looks and the design of them. I like how they mount to the axle by replacing the U bolt plate and then bolt to the frame instead of the to the front spring hanger like the Caltracs do
Old 04-16-2017, 06:56 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Originally Posted by 99green4x4
I'm looking to get some traction bars for my ecoboost and was wondering if anybody has used the Stifflers long bar traction bars.

http://www.buystifflers.com/09-14for...barsystem.aspx

From the limited reviews they seem to be pretty good and I really like the looks and the design of them. I like how they mount to the axle by replacing the U bolt plate and then bolt to the frame instead of the to the front spring hanger like the Caltracs do
There's a forum member here @Z7What that has them I seem to recall, maybe he'll see this and chime in. I have another brand, Procomp that mount basically the same way just shaped differently.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:32 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Rnlcomp
There's a forum member here @Z7What that has them I seem to recall, maybe he'll see this and chime in. I have another brand, Procomp that mount basically the same way just shaped differently.

The pro comps are nice but they aren't my style I'm more of a fan of the simple single bar design. That being said how do you like the traction bars
Old 04-23-2017, 12:05 AM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Originally Posted by 99green4x4
The pro comps are nice but they aren't my style I'm more of a fan of the simple single bar design. That being said how do you like the traction bars
They work. Not much else to say lol.