Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suspension upgrade question...

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 10:17 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Suspension upgrade question...

So I have a '16 F150 Lariat which I have already installed an Autospring 1.5" leveling kit and 1.5" Fred Goeske wheel adapters on the stock 20" wheels, which are now BFG KO2 275/60R20's. I love the difference between the KO2s and the stock Goodyears, but I want a better ride overall.

My truck is purely a street machine, so I'm not looking for a huge offroad lift kit. I already have the FX4 stock package. What I'm looking to do is eliminate the wheel adapters by installing a new set of 20x9 PVD wheels with a +1 to +14 offset (instead of the +44 factory wheels). When I installed the Autospring 1.5" leveling kit I didn't install any rear blocks or change anything to do with the suspension.

So, what's a really good combination of front and rear suspension upgrades I can make for the smoothest ride? With or without the wheel spacers? I don't mind spending money on a quality setup as long as I'll feel the difference. Currently the truck has a bit of wheel hop and bouncy ride with the stock suspension. Any suggestions are welcome!!!