Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Superchargers!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 10:30 PM
TheBeaverBeater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchargers!!

Well ive been spending every waking moment of the last three months investigating superchargers, Roush,Whipple, ProCharger, All of them! Im leaning towards the whipple. But i want some whine out of this thing. Im not about quiet, at all. And whipple brags about being the quietest of the industry. Wondering how true this was. And open to any and all suggestions!! Thanks yall.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know why it's been 3 months? If you've got a ford, Roush is the best solution. Period. I'm not against the others but if you want to preserve your engine and have it run flawlessly, Roush.

Good luck and let us know what you decide.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:16 PM

Default wow.....

i saw a 08 Harley Davidson with supercharge....

freakin awesome...................................
Old 06-13-2013, 10:34 AM

I'm also looking into superchargers for my 11' 5.0 screw, Leaning towards Roush myself, but decided to get a borla exhaust instead of the roush exhaust(More of a Aggressive roar then roush from what I seen on youtube.) GoodLuck
Old 06-14-2013, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Briangrainger
I don't know why it's been 3 months? If you've got a ford, Roush is the best solution. Period. I'm not against the others but if you want to preserve your engine and have it run flawlessly, Roush.

Good luck and let us know what you decide.
I strongly disagree on roush . I had one stuck on my truck to weeks later it was back at shop they had it for 4 months put s new motor in because they could find nothing wrong. Three days later I rebuild new motor a week later same problems. Roush has offers no help even though they installed and did the tune. Well the tune and ecu I got back are for a mustang not truck they won't unlock ecu and want over s grand to fix they f@#$ up. So I say h&%$ no to roush junk
Old 06-15-2013, 08:12 AM

Sorry to hear about the issues. I've had 3 vehicles with Roush and no problems. I live in NC and have worked with RoushYates out of Concord. There are certified by Roush Performance. Maybe it's the quality of the people/install?? Again my point on Roush was the tight engineering between them and Ford R&D. In fact they have designed a couple of the engines Ford uses. That's through Roush Industries. So leveraging their experience gave me a much better comfort that their SC are specifically designed for Ford and based off their specs.

With you problems, I would complain directly to Roush Industries. You may be surprised at their view of customer satisfaction
The following users liked this post:
schmit-TA (06-15-2013)

Quick Reply: Superchargers!!