Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suaoki mini battery jump box

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2019, 01:19 PM
Administrator

Received 1,683 Likes on 588 Posts

Default Suaoki mini battery jump box

Full disclosure: The seller of this product reached out to me to test this product and post a review of it here.

This battery jumper has a flashlight, USB ports, a compass (why?), and a digital charge readout. This thing is so small and cute! It’s about the size of a large OBD2 scanner. It’s also got the ability to charge two USB ports. It comes with a wall charger, a car charger, the car battery clamps, and an instruction manual.

Now that it’s all charged up, it’s time to test it out.

I put it to the test today after sitting in the truck unused (but charged) for about 10 days. Battery readout showed 99%. My Commander has a project 1988 Mustang GT with a fantom battery draw so I used this to jump it. The first time I connected it to the car and turned it on, nothing happened. It shut itself off and the car didn’t start. The second time I fired the box up, it started right up. Well... since he’s also learning how to drive a manual (yes, he bought a manual without being able to drive a manual), he immediately stalled it out. Yep, had to be jumped. Attach box, turn on, car starts. Cool! Backing out of the parking spot once again yielded a stall out and another needed jump start... and laughter. The box jumped it again just fine.

After 3 jump starts, battery percentage was showing 94%. It says that it can jump start a diesel truck. It might do it once, not sure about multiple times. Who knows, I don’t own a diesel.

If you want one, they can be obtained on Amazon for a rather reasonable $69.99. You can get a 10% discount by applying the code ERIJNICM at checkout.
Amazon Amazon

Last edited by Lenn; 05-30-2019 at 05:20 AM.

Quick Reply: Suaoki mini battery jump box