Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sliding/Drawer-like underseat storage (15-19 SCREW)?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 12:19 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Sliding/Drawer-like underseat storage (15-19 SCREW)?

I have 2 child seats in the back. I also have a DU-HA bin under seat. I can't access it without having to remove car seats (for those that don't know, installing/removing child seats is a ROYAL PITA). Originally I could access the 40 side by having the kid seats next to each other. However, they're incapable of being stuck within arms reach of each other for longer than 15min and remaining peaceful, so now they're both outboard.

My search skills have utterly failed me. Is there an underseat storage solution that slides out like a drawer and doesn't require lifting the seats?
Old 02-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Geek for hire

Received 108 Likes on 63 Posts

I have 2 of these under my seats. Cheap and you can pull them in and out (or sideways).

https://www.target.com/p/rubbermaid-...e/-/A-15266187

Originally Posted by OopsUpsideYerHead
I have 2 child seats in the back. I also have a DU-HA bin under seat. I can't access it without having to remove car seats (for those that don't know, installing/removing child seats is a ROYAL PITA). Originally I could access the 40 side by having the kid seats next to each other. However, they're incapable of being stuck within arms reach of each other for longer than 15min and remaining peaceful, so now they're both outboard.

My search skills have utterly failed me. Is there an underseat storage solution that slides out like a drawer and doesn't require lifting the seats?

Quick Reply: Sliding/Drawer-like underseat storage (15-19 SCREW)?