Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Running Boards for 2011 Lariat Super Crew

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 11:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Running Boards for 2011 Lariat Super Crew

Our charity, Operation Open Arms received a Ford 150 in a grant. We pick up US Troops returning from combat and provide 1 week vacations in SW FL and Md. We must be very careful about the money we spend as donations average about 15.00. We need running boards because some of our troops are recovering from injury and some are just short. And of course we have servicewomen. OOA also serves our wounded (www.operationopenarms.org)

What is the best product at the best price? Again, we are a public charity (501c3) with no paid employees or salaries.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:50 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by captgiddup
Our charity, Operation Open Arms received a Ford 150 in a grant. We pick up US Troops returning from combat and provide 1 week vacations in SW FL and Md. We must be very careful about the money we spend as donations average about 15.00. We need running boards because some of our troops are recovering from injury and some are just short. And of course we have servicewomen. OOA also serves our wounded (www.operationopenarms.org)

What is the best product at the best price? Again, we are a public charity (501c3) with no paid employees or salaries.
I have the same truck you have, and installed AMP Powerboards. They retract when the truck is being driven, and extend out when the doors are open. I don't have it, but I believe there is an extension which will bring them closer to the ground if needed. Here is a link to a thread sponsored by a vendor who sells them:
https://www.f150forum.com/f37/amp-re...63347/index20/

Congrats on a great charity for a great cause.

Last edited by 2011OutlawF150; 02-27-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Outlaw

I greatly appreciate your tip. The one response to my post is hard evidence of how out of favor Our Troops have become compared to where they use to be in the American consciousness. Had it not been for you, suggestions would still be at Zero, 0, Zilch, nada. www.operationopenarms.org has placed serving our troops far ahead of fund raising. Charities which pay healthy salaries really know how to drive donations and promote their cause.

Thanks again for our only tip.

Quick Reply: Running Boards for 2011 Lariat Super Crew