Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dual Polymer Waterless car wash

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 02:31 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Dual Polymer Waterless car wash

Has anyone heard of these products? I've seen their ads on Facebook and they look pretty good, plenty of testimonials, but I'm still a little skeptic. What do you think?

Dual Polymer Waterless Car Wash
http://www.dualpolymer.com/

Top Coat F11
https://topcoat.store

Last edited by tim975; 07-16-2017 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:37 PM

Received 127 Likes on 92 Posts

I just came across at a car shop today, Also, just found out my brother has been using it a while on several cars ( from what he told me, it holds up very well in weather and rain )
I am ordering it right now! Easy to apply and no residue. I usually use Wizards products ( and insulator wax 845 ) and this appears as nice or nicer than Wizard...
Will send an update in 2-3 weeks.
The following users liked this post:
Mike Way (10-04-2018)
Old 10-04-2018, 07:49 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by roxbury29
I just came across at a car shop today, Also, just found out my brother has been using it a while on several cars ( from what he told me, it holds up very well in weather and rain )
I am ordering it right now! Easy to apply and no residue. I usually use Wizards products ( and insulator wax 845 ) and this appears as nice or nicer than Wizard...
Will send an update in 2-3 weeks.
Please do post an update! I am interested as well.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not familiar with that brand but I always, highly recommend Optimum No Rinse. They have several products - including an appropriate sponge - that are aimed towards waterless/no rinse washing.
Check out forums like Autogeek and you'll find tons of good info on how-to's. Some trick towards safely washing your vehicle without a hose.
Old 10-06-2018, 11:04 AM

I couldn't tell what's actually in Optimum, probably similar - like Lucas/turtle/ and other off brands. I checked into a few detail shops and they use a lot of 3M ( bulk products )
some use the Dual-polymer in bulk as well. My Dual Polymer just showed up and I will be trying it today. supposed to get rain on and off over the next few days, this will be a good test.
Old 10-06-2018, 12:19 PM
Large Member

Received 709 Likes on 458 Posts

they are both overpriced garbage, especially that top coat stuff. sick of them constantly bombarding me with ads too. hurr durr "i wiped it down with F11, F11 is no joke".

i agree go read up on autogeek forums, autopia etc. they are both a treasure trove of information on paint care.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:45 PM

Was easy to apply ( just did the doghouse ) as most waterless cleaner/wax products. Didn't seem to be any better than the Wizards I used. Drove most of today in the rain and went through a carwash, still beading and appears to at least haven't worn off yet hehe
I do know No. 845 Collinite’s insulator wax is far superior, but it is more difficult to apply and take off.
For a quick clean/wax to a relatively clean/mild dirty vehicle, the DualPolymer is descent, but I will let you know in a few weeks if it completely wears off or holds up.

with winter coming here in the Midwest, I will be applying N.845 to my truck soon, and between cleaning ( using this Dual Polymer, and-or Wizards spray /n wax )