Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Decked Truck Bed Box

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2014, 11:08 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Decked Truck Bed Box

Hey guys,

Just got this brand new product in today and we're really excited about it, seems like it could be very useful and a cool add on for your truck its called the Decked truck bed box.

give us a call at Radco (1-888-637-9638) and we will help you get this awesome new product shipped out to you.
Attached Thumbnails Decked Truck Bed Box-decked.jpg  
Old 01-31-2014, 03:43 PM
Mr. Umimportant

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

That's awesome. Love the idea. The price for my F150, not so much :-)
Old 01-31-2014, 04:05 PM

It will be interesting to see the average customer response to this product. It's definitely a nice set up and doesn't have the "cheap" feel to it which helps justify the price a bit. TBH there are other truck bed storage options that are much more expensive and don't offer the functionality of the Decked system. What does everyone think?
Old 01-31-2014, 05:07 PM

Received 159 Likes on 145 Posts

Just some rambling thoughts.
pretty interesting idea if one combines it with a top like a leer. doesn't solve the head room problem of not being able to sit up when inside if you wanted to use it for camping.
Maybe future options will allow you to skip a drawer and have that side of the deck removable. You could then go from bed wide sleeping platform to a configuration that would allow you to sit up. Or you could use that space for different storage options.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:47 PM

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

Does it have tie downs on the box itself since it uses the trucks tie downs? If not, it seems like you wouldn't be able to tie anything down on top of the box.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:51 AM

Received 70 Likes on 61 Posts

In a word?..............No.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by CarlC
Does it have tie downs on the box itself since it uses the trucks tie downs? If not, it seems like you wouldn't be able to tie anything down on top of the box.
The standard box doesnt come with tie downs but there is an add on pack where you can get tie downs that mount to the top of the box
Old 02-03-2014, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Jus Jim
Just some rambling thoughts.
pretty interesting idea if one combines it with a top like a leer. doesn't solve the head room problem of not being able to sit up when inside if you wanted to use it for camping.
Maybe future options will allow you to skip a drawer and have that side of the deck removable. You could then go from bed wide sleeping platform to a configuration that would allow you to sit up. Or you could use that space for different storage options.
we just installed one with a leer topper in it, i had to try it. I'm 6'2" and i could sit up straight in it with no problem
Old 02-03-2014, 01:40 PM

Received 65 Likes on 53 Posts

It's always nice to see something new hit the market. However, this is not a new idea. Several toolbox manufacturers make basically the same thing and it's commonly referred to as a Pack Rat toolbox.
The following users liked this post:
AZPoolBoy480 (02-04-2014)
Old 02-04-2014, 08:08 AM

Received 55 Likes on 47 Posts

This would be perfect for my line of work. No canadian retailers, but email has been sent. See if I can be the first to buy one.

Quick Reply: Decked Truck Bed Box