Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Adding power options to my STX

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2022, 09:59 AM
J08

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Adding power options to my STX

Hello all. I am trying to add power everything to my power nothing truck. I have read on some forums that they already had the wiring loom in the door panel. My 08 does not. All it has is speaker wiring and one that goes to the locking mechanism. There is no actuator there so what is that wire for? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also what route should I go for power windows? I got the door panels off an xlt from a junkyard but I could not get the wiring loom from there since it comes out of the door and goes to the back of the truck and eventually into the dash. Should I have an electrical company do it or cut the loom off at the door and start from there? Thanks in advance
Old 01-27-2022, 10:25 AM

Received 626 Likes on 381 Posts

I'm not helping here but I would just find a similar truck that has power everything... sell yours and buy that one LOL.
Old 01-27-2022, 11:40 AM
J08

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I thought about it but I got a great deal on it and it just had a ton of engine work done to it so I don’t think I would be able to find one in as good condition

Quick Reply: Adding power options to my STX