Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 EcoBoost ~ MagnaFlow Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 12:25 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2013 EcoBoost ~ MagnaFlow Exhaust

Just did my exhaust. It was so hard to see my new truck being cut on! But, I'm really happy with how it turned out.

My boys loved it as well. But the girls...They're like, "it sounds the same."

3" CatBack - MagnaFlow
http://youtu.be/uQsdGuQ-t6A
Old 05-06-2013, 12:17 AM

Received 78 Likes on 67 Posts

Sounds pretty good! Is it their kit? Did they remove the resonator?

Last edited by CaSCrew11; 05-06-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by CaSCrew11
Sounds pretty good! Is it their kit? Did they remove the resonator?
Thanks. It wasn't a full kit...just a MagnaFlow exhaust can. But everything after the Cats was changed. I took away the stock 2.5" pipe and went to 3" and removed the resonator and flex coupler.

It's certainly not that V8 sound...but I think it has a nice unique sound with the turbos contributing as well. I think I like it but still trying to get used to it.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by GlobalPilot

Thanks. It wasn't a full kit...just a MagnaFlow exhaust can. But everything after the Cats was changed. I took away the stock 2.5" pipe and went to 3" and removed the resonator and flex coupler.

It's certainly not that V8 sound...but I think it has a nice unique sound with the turbos contributing as well. I think I like it but still trying to get used to it.
Indeed. I had to get used to the sound as well with my Magnaflow b/c it's not a v8, but I love it. Seems like our systems are pretty similarly set up and it sounds like you like yours as well! 👍
Old 05-06-2013, 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by CaSCrew11
Indeed. I had to get used to the sound as well with my Magnaflow b/c it's not a v8, but I love it. Seems like our systems are pretty similarly set up and it sounds like you like yours as well! 👍
I was on a long drive today at highway speeds and was trying to decide if the louder exhaust annoyed me or not. I was in the truck for almost 10 hours so I suppose anything could have annoyed me ...love my truck though.

How long have you had your exhaust? Do you know what I'm talking about?
Old 05-06-2013, 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by GlobalPilot

I was on a long drive today at highway speeds and was trying to decide if the louder exhaust annoyed me or not. I was in the truck for almost 10 hours so I suppose anything could have annoyed me ...love my truck though.

How long have you had your exhaust? Do you know what I'm talking about?
I know exactly what you're talking about! I've had it for a few months now. You can hear a clip of it and see the vid in my thread, "a few new mods".

Quick Reply: 2013 EcoBoost ~ MagnaFlow Exhaust