Topic Sponsor
Ford Raptor Forum This is the discussion area for the F150 Raptor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for someone near Osage City, Kansas

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 11:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for someone near Osage City, Kansas

Hey everyone, hope this is the right place to post it.

I'm a recent new member looking to purchase a 2013 ford raptor. Problem is it's going to be an out of state purchase and this is my first time doing this kind of transaction. I live in California, a good 1200 miles away and I'm looking for someone in or around Osage city in Kansas that either owns a raptor or just knows trucks.

So basically I need someone trustworthy to go to the dealer and check the raptor out for me to make sure it runs and looks good cosmetic wise (in the pic it looks good, but you never know until you see it in person). And importantly that there isn't any transmission slippage. If someone knows anybody or knows of any other options where I can have the truck checked out please feel free to offer some suggestions as I am new to this.

Before I finalize any paperwork I just want to make sure the truck is good to go and doesn't have any issues. It's a 2013 ford raptor with 65k miles on it. I can pay $50-100 for the person's time to go check it out for me.

Hopefully someone out there can help me. Thanks.

Last edited by JumpinJax; 09-19-2017 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default arkansas

i live in conway arkansas area and there several online in that year for sale at dealers. I would buy from dealer woth ext warrenty and the u dont have to worry. Just a thought
Old 03-18-2021, 06:19 PM

Received 237 Likes on 211 Posts

My thoughts: you want to pay someone you don't know (expertise wise) 50-100 bucks to go to small town Kansas & inspect a trk for you....
Sounds cheap & still a gamble??......I ran that town & it is 30 miles away from Emporia...where there is @ least a Ford dealer...
Wouldn't it be better to arrange with that dealer what u require & then have seller report there for inspection...
At least you would have a dealership mechanic look over this trk & send you a report??

Quick Reply: Looking for someone near Osage City, Kansas