Topic Sponsor
Ford Raptor Forum This is the discussion area for the F150 Raptor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Know of any Dealerships in North East Selling at sticker?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2018, 09:33 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Know of any Dealerships in North East Selling at sticker?

I'm looking at a Raptor and could only wanting a supercab raptor with few options. I have looked at about 20 Raptors and have seen them all over sticker in MM, NH and ME. Anyone know of dealerships selling at sticker? I will only buy at sticker but I would also have to order one. Thanks for the help.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:00 PM

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Have you actually tried to negotiate on one or are you just taking the ADM sticker at face value?
Old 01-10-2018, 01:06 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Grumble
Have you actually tried to negotiate on one or are you just taking the ADM sticker at face value?
im actually looking into either a raptor or a possible xlt/lariat, considering the raptor most just because i want to be able to tow something semi light maybe 19 ft toy hauler and have a offroad capable truck. The reason being i dont find myself at the place in my life that i need a 30k dollar UTV, they just don't catch my eye honestly.

Im in SOCal and so far every dealer has been 20k markup. This fleetguy we know is a 12.5k markup on any 2018. I would prefer to order an 801A, most trucks i've seen in inventory are 802's which i dont need the extra fancy stuff on.

Just really hard to find anyone willing to work on a price and i've contacted nevada and arizona dealers already..
Old 01-10-2018, 09:10 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by F150Enthusiast
I'm looking at a Raptor and could only wanting a supercab raptor with few options. I have looked at about 20 Raptors and have seen them all over sticker in MM, NH and ME. Anyone know of dealerships selling at sticker? I will only buy at sticker but I would also have to order one. Thanks for the help.
I am currently looking for a super crew raptor myself. I live in maine and I am having no luck trying to find a raptor at MSRP in the northeast. I refuse to pay a cent over MSRP. There are plenty of raptors surprisingly in maine, but the ford dealers in maine are real arrogant *******s, and are just non negotiable . They have the attitude if they don't sell them in maine they will just ship them out of state. I'm finding they are all $ 5000.00 to $ 10,000.00 over. I have been laughed at twice. Very insulting when you are willing to spend $ 70,000.00 and you are laughed at. I have all but given up investing a lot of time, and I'm not going to spend a whole week at the computer and phone trying to find a vehicle thats only going to depreciate over time. I am probably going to buy a Toyota Tundra or a Toyota land cruiser. The tundra or land cruiser are built of much higher quality anyways. There is no way I am going to put $ 5000.00 or $ 10,000.00 in some fat slob car dealers pocket so he can buy his third vacation home at my expense.

Good luck.

Last edited by ME120; 01-10-2018 at 09:13 PM.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:10 PM

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

i had to work my salesman for about a month. They weren’t budging from $7,500 ADM - finally went in one day to talk serious and walked out with MSRP and a great trade price in abou an hour and a half. Bring your checkbook and remember you catch more flies with honey...
Old 01-11-2018, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Grumble
i had to work my salesman for about a month. They weren’t budging from $7,500 ADM - finally went in one day to talk serious and walked out with MSRP and a great trade price in abou an hour and a half. Bring your checkbook and remember you catch more flies with honey...
Thank you for the reply and the insight. I did walk in Monday night with check book and made an offer. I was very nice and professional. The dealers up here are so greedy and arrogant it does not matter, believe me. They don't care about moving a vehicle, they are more concerned with getting their markup. I honestly have watched these jerks sit on trucks for 18 months, and that is no lie.
Old 01-11-2018, 03:13 AM

Received 3,935 Likes on 2,510 Posts

Originally Posted by ME120
Thank you for the reply and the insight. I did walk in Monday night with check book and made an offer. I was very nice and professional. The dealers up here are so greedy and arrogant it does not matter, believe me. They don't care about moving a vehicle, they are more concerned with getting their markup. I honestly have watched these jerks sit on trucks for 18 months, and that is no lie.
Try Bailey Brothers Ford in Livermore Falls. They don't have any Raptors in stock, but I'm pretty sure you can order one for MSRP if they have any allocations left.
Old 01-11-2018, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by NASSTY
Try Bailey Brothers Ford in Livermore Falls. They don't have any Raptors in stock, but I'm pretty sure you can order one for MSRP if they have any allocations left.
Thank you very much. I will try them.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:59 PM

Just curious, how many people on the forum have purchased the raptor over MSRP ? Unfortunately most people will not come out and admit they actually purchased a raptor over MSRP.

Second question, how many people really think it is worth it to pay over MSRP for a FORD raptor ? seems absolutely brain dead to me.

next question, that I asked a scumbag dealer up here in maine, where and what is this markup for and ultimately where is it going ? I got no answer. what I did was offer to write a separate check for the markup to a charity or foundation that the scumbag dealer supports. Again I got no answer.

Ford dealers today are scumbags and they are not what they were 20 years ago in terms of professionalism and ethics !
Old 02-11-2018, 04:59 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Just picked one up yesterday at Woltz & Wind Ford in Pittsburgh for sticker. They had a few on the lot, really easy to work with.

Quick Reply: Know of any Dealerships in North East Selling at sticker?