Topic Sponsor
Lowered-Trucks Come discuss your lowered Ford F150s

McGaughys Bash

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 09:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default McGaughys Bash

If you go to mcgaughy suspension the kit i bought says crew cab. So i purchased the kit. Come to find out I call tech(who was rude and told me i need to learn to read and good luck getting my problem fix and he cant help me get the part i need) and the kit i have doesnt fit a crew cab. Different in the kits is a drop down bracket for the front hanger(for the correct kit) and a lift shackle in the kit i got. .. .. So easy fix, all i need to do is get the front hanger drop down brackets..right? WRONG. No help whatsoever from mcgaughys, everyone keeps telling me they can't help me purchase the product they make and sell.

I know the kit was wrong. The ONLY difference is the brackets instead of shackles. Why won't they help me by selling me the correct part?? They'll make more money on my misfortune and problem and get a happy customer...but noooo.

I'm not mad the kit was wrong. I'm mad i can't get the right stuff from the people that make it. Thats my rant.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:29 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I don't think I have heard anything bad about there customer service. Hopefully you just got the wrong guy on the wrong day.

There is a guy who sells drop kits on the forum. Contact him and hopefully he can help you out.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:38 AM
F150 SUSPENSION GURU

Received 114 Likes on 107 Posts

i wish you went with what we were talking about.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Me too. But I had to be a cheapskate lol now I regret it.

Quick Reply: McGaughys Bash