Topic Sponsor
Pre-1997 Truck Sales

Southwest: 1995 F150 XLT 4x4 5.8 V8 Longbed

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 02:04 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1995 F150 XLT 4x4 5.8 V8 Longbed

$3,300 OBO

I bought this truck in 2012 as a secondary vehicle to use for camping, off roading, yard work etc, so I've only put about 12k miles on it since then. The vehicle has just over 265k on it now, but most of the truck has been rebuilt (new engine, new trans, etc) and it has a ton of life left in it.

The 4x4 works (including low range), the AC blows ice cold, no warning lights are on in the dash, the trans shifts smooth, the engine runs great. All of the electrical luxuries work (power windows, door locks, radio, etc). The new engine & rebuilt trans only have 17k miles on them!

- Rear end:
Brand new rear suspension: new leaf springs, brackets & shackles, u-bolts and Monroe shocks.
New brake drums plus all hardware, brake shoes and brake cylinders.
New u-joints in the driveshaft.

- Front end:
New discs and calipers, new brake pads, 1 new brake line, clean fluid. Brand new Mile Marker locking hubs installed by shop. Recently re-packed/re-greased the wheel bearings.
New inner/outer tie rod ends, new coil springs and shocks, all joints recently greased.
New u-joints in the driveshaft.

- Under the hood:
New crate 351 motor from Ford (June 11', at approx 248k miles)
Rebuilt transmission (June 11', same service)
New gas tank, fuel pump
New sparkplugs and wires, replaced broken fan shroud, new upper and lower radiator hoses, new coolant and thermostat (just a few months ago).
New AC system rebuilt by a well-rated shop last year, compressor under warranty for about another year.

Upgrades/Improvements:

1.5 inch front lift springs from Rough Country, 4 Rancho shocks (quad-shock front suspension). New Mile Marker locking hubs, BF Goodrich AT KO's on all 4 wheels bought new at Discount tire. 2 full-size spares (1 off brand/1 older BFG KO). Rubber bed mat plus heavy-duty military toolbox bolted down in bed to store tools, fluids etc.
Wheel-to-wheel nerf bars w/ side steps from Nfab

What you need to know:

This is NOT a new truck or a low mileage vehicle, so expect that the body is just a bit beat up from years of use and the under carriage has a lot of surface rust from being driven in the midwest. I've repaired most of the major rust issues that I inherited since I got the truck, but it's still not perfect. Overall, a great reliable truck.

Located in Phoenix, AZ 85016. Private message me to discuss details or to arrange a meeting. All reasonable offers will be considered but absolutely no trades. - Joey

Last edited by JoeMazzAZ; 07-11-2016 at 01:07 AM.

Quick Reply: Southwest: 1995 F150 XLT 4x4 5.8 V8 Longbed