Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Part Sales

Want to Buy: lisle 65600

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 04:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default lisle 65600

Who has one? I'm getting ready for the spark plug battle and need this secret weapon.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:23 AM

I have one. PM me for details.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:25 PM
shmember1

Default Lisle 65600

We need to work together on this problem and selling the kit to other forum members would be ideal, especially if we don't try to profit from it. We are all stuck with these sh*tty plugs and are trying to avoid the dealer, or auto shops outrageous charges by doing it ourselves. Most of us do not need to own this kit and are not trying to profit from it. Just want one on hand in case a plug does break then we no longer need it laying around collecting dust. I am in the market for the Lisle 65600 Kit. Amazon has the best price($62.65)and offers free shipping, thats what I was planning on doing...but...if any other Ford F150 owners have this kit and no longer need it I would like to buy it from you. I also need a torque wrench and anything else for the job that you no longer need.

I plan on combining the Lisle kit, torque wrench, nickel anti-seize, and any other part needed for the plug change that I won't need for anything else, and selling it. Not so I can make a few extra bucks off of someone elses misfortune, but to try to help out another F150 lover, I mean owner.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:25 PM

I still have mine and have decided not to sell it, but if anyone in the Orlando area would like to borrow it, feel free to contact me via PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:48 AM
shmember1

Originally Posted by maverickmk
I still have mine and have decided not to sell it, but if anyone in the Orlando area would like to borrow it, feel free to contact me via PM.
I would think twice about that. It's a nice gesture, very nice in fact...BUT, the bolt that taps into the shield strips after 3 plugs and is useless after that. You might get 4 plugs with it but that's the limit. If you loan it out you had better buy another extractor bolt so it will be useful when you do need it.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by shportin1
I would think twice about that. It's a nice gesture, very nice in fact...BUT, the bolt that taps into the shield strips after 3 plugs and is useless after that. You might get 4 plugs with it but that's the limit. If you loan it out you had better buy another extractor bolt so it will be useful when you do need it.
So what's the point of selling a product that declines in use & value each time it's used to fellow members? According to your theory, it would be useless to the third person at best. You're contradicting yourself. Not trying to start anything. Just trying to understand where you're coming from.

Quick Reply: Want to Buy: lisle 65600