Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Ford F150 General discussion on the Ford 1997 - 2003 F150 truck.

Some more great luck :\

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 11:17 AM
I Missed Page 47!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some more great luck :\

Well guys, got almost done sanding down the white grille surround for my truck to repaint it the right color when it warms up and put the factory grey grille surround back on.. Got to wet sanding the grille insert which I had put like 10 coats of clear on, next thing I knew I was seeing black all over the grille surround! I was SO P!55ED!. Now I'm stuck repainting both pieces.. Anyone have any ideas for what color to paint the insert? Gloss black? Metallic black? Gunmetal? Some kind of silver or gray? I don't want to do it white, that'll be too much white on the front end of my truck after I do the top bumper pad..

Oh, also, I tried ordering my Lightning corners for my truck about a week ago on ebay, and the people took the money straight off my Debit card but haven't sent **** and I can't do anything :\
Old 01-08-2010, 11:40 AM

Gunmetal!!! looks good with white as an accidental accent
Old 01-08-2010, 12:57 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

I like all white front ends, but the valance needs to be white also.
If it's not ptm, then match the insert to it.
Good luck with the lights.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did you not use paypal? If you used paypal you should be able to get your money back. If contact ebay. They will most likely be able to fix this for you.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:47 PM
I Missed Page 47!

I didn't use paypal, I was in a rush to get them ordered before I went to work one day and just paid straight with my Debit.. $32.99 that cost me and I'll never see anything from it :\.. I saw a Sport today with the entirely white grille, top pad, and painted bumper.. I liked it, but mine has a brand new chrome bumper from after I got in my wreck and I don't intend to change that..

Quick Reply: Some more great luck :\