Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Ford F150 General discussion on the Ford 1997 - 2003 F150 truck.

Bucket seats

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 07:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Bucket seats

Any body have bucket seats in a regular cab? Gonna put some in this winter and wanted to get an idea of how much room I'll have in between the seats. If you do what vehicle are they out of? Still haven't found a set
Old 08-17-2011, 01:14 AM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by rosman44
Any body have bucket seats in a regular cab? Gonna put some in this winter and wanted to get an idea of how much room I'll have in between the seats. If you do what vehicle are they out of? Still haven't found a set
Im gonna put some in my truck too pretty soon, i found a bunch of different kinds on ebay.com, jcwhitney.com, and i think autoanything.com, you can basically put any kind of seat you want in your truck as long as you have the right seat to floor brackets and you can usually find them on the same website
Old 08-17-2011, 03:37 AM
Your mom goes to college

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have bucket seats in mine from the factory with the huge center console in the middle. Its a 97 XLT
Old 08-17-2011, 08:31 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tonelocs47

Im gonna put some in my truck too pretty soon, i found a bunch of different kinds on ebay.com, jcwhitney.com, and i think autoanything.com, you can basically put any kind of seat you want in your truck as long as you have the right seat to floor brackets and you can usually find them on the same website
Thanks for the info. That will definitely help. Also any idea how hard it would be to install power windows in my truck?

Quick Reply: Bucket seats