Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Ford F150 General discussion on the Ford 1997 - 2003 F150 truck.

brake lights

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 03:54 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default brake lights

got pulled over the other day because my transmission jumped and the officer thought I was doing a 'halfass' burnout. I explained my gear got stuck so he tagged me for a broken brake light on the cab. do I really need that? I thought I only needed the taillights on the bed. people in Texas, this is were I need you.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:58 PM

Received 523 Likes on 386 Posts

Pretty sure have to have 3 working tail lights. Know you do in VA
Old 08-22-2014, 04:02 PM

Received 131 Likes on 121 Posts

I'd rather have a fix it ticket then a excessive acceleration or wreckless driving ticket
Old 08-22-2014, 04:10 PM
Title

Received 497 Likes on 414 Posts

I would have said "**** dood u wan' c me and my 1 wheel wonder do a burn out? Hold my beer and watch this ****". Then I'd put that skinny pedal to the floor and leave him standing there in a cloud of tire smoke. After that I'd head straight to the local McDonalds to pick up my misses that just got off her shift. Let her hop in the seat next to me and rub her greasy face on my shirt. Tell her "hey bebe, we're skippin town, I just layed some rubber in front of a cop and that aint the only thing I'm layin' today".

Last edited by Tackle; 08-22-2014 at 04:15 PM.
Old 08-22-2014, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tackle
I would have said "**** dood u wan' c me and my 1 wheel wonder do a burn out? Hold my beer and watch this ****". Then I'd put that skinny pedal to the floor and leave him standing there in a cloud of tire smoke.
i wanted too, but I figured id be better with a fix it ticket not a reckless driving ticket haha
Old 08-22-2014, 06:41 PM

Received 131 Likes on 121 Posts

I would have said "**** dood u wan' c me and my 1 wheel wonder do a burn out? Hold my beer and watch this ****". Then I'd put that skinny pedal to the floor and leave him standing there in a cloud of tire smoke. After that I'd head straight to the local McDonalds to pick up my misses that just got off her shift. Let her hop in the seat next to me and rub her greasy face on my shirt. Tell her "hey bebe, we're skippin town, I just layed some rubber in front of a cop and that aint the only thing I'm layin' today".
I wish this would fit in my signature
Old 08-23-2014, 04:28 PM

wait..I thought you were single and ready to mingle? but you have a miss at mcd's?
Old 08-23-2014, 04:38 PM

Received 426 Likes on 323 Posts

Are you a Pirate?
Old 08-23-2014, 04:51 PM

yea, here sgt pq. would you hold my beer while I burn rubber on your foot, leave you in dust and a one finger salute. I don't see any problems there at all
Old 08-23-2014, 08:38 PM
Title

Received 497 Likes on 414 Posts

Originally Posted by Jefk
wait..I thought you were single and ready to mingle? but you have a miss at mcd's?
That is the beauty of anonymity on the interwebs. I can be anyone, do anything, and make up whatever I'd like.

Quick Reply: brake lights