Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Feeler: Tinted 3rd Brake light & Tinted Mirror Reflectors

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeler: Tinted 3rd Brake light & Tinted Mirror Reflectors

So I bought some night shades and tinted my cargo/3rd brake light.

It is probably 50% complete...could use some sanding and a few clear coats to make it look nice.

I decided that I don't like the way it looks so I bought a new clear one.

These are about $70 new on Tasca and that's about what I paid for a new one. Will not come with any bulbs or wiring. I will include the screws though and can post pics if there is some interest.

$55 shipped.

I also did the same to my mirror reflectors. Ordered new ones. I performed the led turn signal mod on these so they are cut on the back side.

These are again probably about 50% completed and could use some light sanding and clear coat.

One of the passenger side tabs was broken, but is still attached...lightly.

Pics will be posted if any interest.

$8 each new.

$10 for both shipped.

If someone buys the brake light I'll add the reflectors for $5 for a total of $60 shipped for the whole set.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Decided to post pics anyways...now I'm actually rethinking about keeping the tail light and cleaning it up...who knows...
Attached Thumbnails Feeler: Tinted 3rd Brake light & Tinted Mirror Reflectors-dsc01703.jpg   Feeler: Tinted 3rd Brake light & Tinted Mirror Reflectors-dsc01704.jpg   Feeler: Tinted 3rd Brake light & Tinted Mirror Reflectors-dsc01705.jpg   Feeler: Tinted 3rd Brake light & Tinted Mirror Reflectors-dsc01707.jpg  
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Feeler: Tinted 3rd Brake light & Tinted Mirror Reflectors