Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Want to Buy [Southeast]: Buying Parts for my new Truck

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 09:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Buying Parts for my new Truck

I am selling my 2004 F-150 because I bought a 2013 5.0 2wd Stx scab. I am in the process of buying a few items and figured I would post on here to see if anyone has anything to sell so I save a little cash.

Already picked up a tuner from a member

Cold Air Intake

Exhaust - leaning towards mbrp as it sounded great on my old truck but will consider other brands

​​​Stereo upgrade - headunits, dash kits, anything to upgrade the sea of buttons on the STX. Already pulled subs and speakers out of my 04.

Headlights and Taillights - will consider anything that isn't the chrome I already have

Running boards - interested in seeing what you have. I also may be looking to trade .I have the stock chrome in great shape and aries that we're on my 04 but am looking to do something different.

Grill/Sub grill - may trade stock if anyone is interested. I've seen many I like so if you have something aftermarket to sell PM me

Anything else interesting may be considered, I have a budget to make this truck my own so let's see what you have.

Thanks - Andrew
Old 05-17-2018, 10:37 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Originally Posted by toker02
I am selling my 2004 F-150 because I bought a 2013 5.0 2wd Stx scab. I am in the process of buying a few items and figured I would post on here to see if anyone has anything to sell so I save a little cash.

Cold Air Intake

Exhaust - leaning towards mbrp as it sounded great on my old truck but will consider other brands

​​​Stereo upgrade - headunits, dash kits, anything to upgrade the sea of buttons on the STX. Already pulled subs and speakers out of my 04.

Headlights and Taillights - will consider anything that isn't the chrome I already have

Running boards - interested in seeing what you have. I also may be looking to trade .I have the stock chrome in great shape and aries that we're on my 04 but am looking to do something different.

Grill/Sub grill - may trade stock if anyone is interested. I've seen many I like so if you have something aftermarket to sell PM me

Anything else interesting may be considered, I have a budget to make this truck my own so let's see what you have.

Thanks - Andrew
You can scratch the CAI off your list, the truck came with CAI from the factory.
Old 05-18-2018, 07:58 AM

Received 152 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by toker02

Cold Air Intake

Thanks - Andrew
What grill do you have?
Old 05-21-2018, 09:35 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rnlcomp
You can scratch the CAI off your list, the truck came with CAI from the factory.
I second this comment because the stock box does pull from the fender well. But I would like to replace the tube(plastic version not metal) between the throttle body with one that has no accordion sections.

Btw, congrats on the tuner from greyghost. I remember that thread, I posted about 3 hrs earlier than the one you made for his tuner, headlights and grille. But he said the buyer had beat me to it...... LoL

Quick Reply: Want to Buy [Southeast]: Buying Parts for my new Truck