Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

North Central: 2013 Original Passenger Mirror and driver glass

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 08:36 PM

Received 2,102 Likes on 1,725 Posts

Default 2013 Original Passenger Mirror and driver glass

My recent mishap leaves me with some mirrors for sale. Or at least, a mirror and a part. Thought I'd post them here before heading to Ebay, in case anyone has a need. I did not set up a white space for a photo shoot, please excuse the walls/ceiling in the reflections.

Original Ford Blue Flame passenger side mirror, $200 shipped. This is the full Aero mirror with everything, power adjust, power fold, heated, turn signal, puddle light. Everything works perfectly. I hadn't noticed until taking pictures, there are a couple minor scratches on the glass, which you probably can't see in the pic. The body is in perfect shape, if you see anything it is dirt or reflected, I didn't clean it perfectly before pictures. I'm impressed with how good the gasket looks, it is 5 years and 99,000 miles old.

SOLD. Original Ford drivers side mirror glass only. $100 shipped. Drivers mirror was ruined in an altercation with a utility pole, the glass somehow came out unscathed. No scratches whatsoever on the glass. Wires are good, all electric connections and motor clips intact. Heated, electric anti-glare. Please note, this is not the MSRP $30 glass, this is the $260 glass.

Last edited by Spiky; 10-26-2018 at 09:06 AM.
Old 11-05-2018, 04:45 PM

Received 2,102 Likes on 1,725 Posts

bump

Quick Reply: North Central: 2013 Original Passenger Mirror and driver glass