Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

Southeast: Perimeter Alarm Upgrade with Long Range Remote Start System! New OEM! $225 shipped.

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2015, 02:56 PM
F150 Forum

Received 68 Likes on 58 Posts
Default Perimeter Alarm Upgrade with Long Range Remote Start System! New OEM! $225 shipped.

Do your research. This deal is untouchable. Brand new OEM parts under full Ford Warranty. Includes the Perimeter Alarm (which is a hub for several upgrades), and the Long Range Remote Start system. I have them for $249 shipped on ebay. I will sell them for $225 shipped for forum members. Call with your order or any questions! Beau Rogel @ 601-892-3673. (Or you can buy just the perimeter alarm for $179)

I am the Ebay Sales Person for Rogel Ford. I am not a technician in any way. This is one kit that I wanted to personally see how easy it was to install. Pulling one of our 2014 F-150 XLT trucks off the lot, the perimeter alarm took me literally 4 minutes to plug in and program, and the remote start system took me another 2 minutes. I then pulled the truck around to one of our Ford technicians, he plugged into the vehicles OBD Port, turned on the remote start feature in the computer, and had it up and going in 15 minutes!
Perimeter Alarm:
What does the alarm do over what you already have from the factory? If your window is smashed, if someone steals your wheels, or if someone steals your tailgate, your factory alarm doesn't go off. Who steals newer model vehicles anyway? All thieves want is the valuables INSIDE your vehicle! Your window can be smashed and they can dig all through your vehicle and take what they want. With this alarm, it plugs into your vehicle and works off of vibration. Even with the windows down, if someone reaches into your vehicle and messes with anything, the alarm goes off.
Protect your guns, electronics, and other valuables with this Ford OEM item. Not some aftermarket alarm that requires cutting and splicing into your vehicles wiring.
This perimeter alarm is also like a main hub for other accessories, such as remote start system and iphone controls.
Remote Start Upgrade:
The remote start system plugs directly into the perimeter alarm box. It CANNOT work independently on its own. There is a small antennae that has double side tape. You tape it to the inside of your windshield directly behind the rearview mirror, run the cable along the headliner and down the A Pillar, and plug it into the box! Its truly that simple. The kit comes with a pair of One Way Remotes. This system also works from 4 TIMES the distance as a factory remote start system!
It will require a quick trip to your local Ford Dealer for them to program the computer to allow the remote start to work. The technician here did it in 15 minutes, which equals out to $22.50 in labor cost.

Quick Reply: Southeast: Perimeter Alarm Upgrade with Long Range Remote Start System! New OEM! $225 shipped.