Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

Modded Fog light switch..

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 10:24 AM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Modded Fog light switch..

I bought this for my 2000 expedition and did the fog light mod to it, but come to find out, not same as switch in my truck. The sticker on it is AB, and mine had BK and had different plugs. All you will need to do is add jumper wire to plugs and install switch. (pic at bottom showing jumper wire). With this swtich and a jumper wire installed you will be able to run fog lights with park lights and high beans.

One way to tell if swtich is like the one you have is by looking at front plate when its in truck. If your switch doesnt have slot, it may be same as yours. This switch, you have to pull **** and flip it 180* and rotate to remove swtich assmebly from dash.

Be sure to make sure this switch fits your truck, that why I provided pictures of front, side, and plugs.. I bought it and didnt know there were different style plugs.

Like mentioned above the mod is already done where you can run fog lights with park lights and high beams.

$50 shipped in lower 48

mike84lx@knology.net

Picture for jumper wire... easy to do with small jumper wire and 2 scotch locks. The wires needed are the brown and white w/ black stripe, and they have to be connected. This is on the harness in my truck.. Just providing picture for reference

Old 11-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Lightning&Lariat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Owned

Quick Reply: Modded Fog light switch..