Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

leveling kit for 1997 - 2003 F-150 going up for sale this summer

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Mr. J. Bauer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default leveling kit for 1997 - 2003 F-150 going up for sale this summer

Hey guys figured I would let you all know I'm taking the leveling kit out of my 1997 F-150. It's not really my thing, there is only 500 miles on the torsion keys, I'm taking it out because my girlfriend hates and so does my brother, they both have a hard time getting into the pickup. It's able to lift the front end up to 2.5 inches should be able to fit up to a 33 inch tire. It will go up for sale this summer because I don't have a very big shop and it's really hard to keep it warm since it's really cold up here right now. So I'll remove it this summer some time. I'll be asking $80.00 or best offer. I'll be willing to lower the price if it's reasonable. Yes I know it's used but I do not off road with the pickup the miles are just from my farm to work about ten miles away, thats all.
If anybody who is serious about buying this kit is interested you can email me or just post on here.
For a more specific time it will be out of my pickup, roughly between the end of April and the month of May. There were no instruction with the kit, I did not install myself it due to the cold weather and also I do not have tools to align it with. But let me know if you are interested, I will ship it to anywhere in the continental US. Thank you for your interest.

NOTE: Picture is not of actual keys but set identical to mine.
Attached Images  

Last edited by bigredford; 02-09-2008 at 07:45 PM.

Quick Reply: leveling kit for 1997 - 2003 F-150 going up for sale this summer