Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

ideas for this truck

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 03:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ideas for this truck

i have a 1994 ford f150 xl 5.0 v8 and i wanna make this truck turn heads i have nothing else to spend my money on i know basicly everything i wanna do to it but i feel like something is missing i know i wanna paint it one day i wanna paint it black and put police lights in the grill with black offroad rims idk what type of exaust i know im going to remove the cats i wanna add alot of stuff 2 the truck like cb/pa police scanner license plate fliper so i can flip a switch and flip the plate i wanna install a radar and lidar jammer and radar detector cause i hate cops i wanna add a front bumper that will make it look mean and move anything out my way so basicly i wanna build a monster any ideas

front bumper kinda like this
Old 12-26-2010, 09:59 AM

I hope your gonna at least replace the cats with some pipe. I drove a truck after the cats had been cut off by a thief and the noise was amazing for scaring drivers, but gave me a headache. Or it mighta been the fumes.
Do license tag flippers even exist? I'm sure they'd be illegal unless you just use it for your vanity plate
Old 12-26-2010, 10:17 AM

sounds illegal lol
Old 12-26-2010, 12:06 PM

Received 366 Likes on 284 Posts

haha, ive never seen a license plate flipper except on james bond movies, but I have seen one that folds up and down, they use them on show vehicles so they can drive to the show and hide the plate once they get there so the vehicle looks better. That bumper on the bottom looks awesome, who makes that beast?!
Old 12-26-2010, 12:18 PM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

if you want a monster truck, get a monster truck. but that's a work truck, just make it look like a plain jane work truck that doesn't pull a lot of attention, that way a mean grille guard/bumper will look ordinary and then just sink some money under the hood
Old 12-26-2010, 12:22 PM

Received 366 Likes on 284 Posts

Originally Posted by Bell Blue Raider
if you want a monster truck, get a monster truck. but that's a work truck, just make it look like a plain jane work truck that doesn't pull a lot of attention, that way a mean grille guard/bumper will look ordinary and then just sink some money under the hood
this guy has a point, if you do lots of addons you will just attract cops, what you want is a sleeper!
Old 12-26-2010, 12:24 PM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

i'm in a pretty close boat with my truck right now too, i stand out but just look like a work truck for the most part
Old 12-26-2010, 02:04 PM

i dont want a work truck lol im 17 i want a badass truck it will even be more badass if i take a truck like that and turn it in 2 one me and all my friends have trucks from the 90s and they have sick lookin trucks or there getting there after i put money up to replace somethin if it brakes im gonna fix it up. my friends have license plate flippers because the lights never change in my town so we just flip the plate then drive through then the cameria doesnt get us. ill put a straight pipe on it. i want a truck 2 atract atention by cops and everyone else i wanna pull up behind a cop at a light and they keep watching there mirror cause there intimidated idk bout yalls towns but we have dirty *** cops here so i want somethin that will intimidate them small town and everyone knows about the trucks that stand out i gotta get my truck in that catigory
Old 12-26-2010, 02:09 PM

oh yea i would get a diffrent truck and make that look better but this is my first truck im gonna try 2 keep it alive as long as possible its a restored pickup after i put about 3 gran up just incase somethin brakes then ill fix it up and turn it into a badass i think it will be better doing it to a truck like that because u dont see these trucks fixed up alot
Old 12-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Devil's advocate

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 48lowesfan
i want somethin that will intimidate
You aren't going to do that in a 16 year old truck... Just sayin.

Quick Reply: ideas for this truck