Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

High performance fuel pump for boosted f150

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default High performance fuel pump for boosted f150

Hello Fellow Forum Members,

I am the owner of Global-Automotive on ebay.

I have been selling you guys the DG508 ignition coils since 2003 with great success.

I currently have available a super high performance fuel pump in stock made by VISTEON. Visteon is OEM for all FORD vehicles. These fuel pumps reach 120psi and have a flow of over 260 LPH. These will push gasoline, alcohol, or E85 ethanol.

This pump will work perfect for any boosted F150.

Just wanted to know if there was any interest in these fuel pumps.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Kevin Simmons
Old 07-09-2009, 02:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE
Hello Fellow Forum Members,

I am the owner of Global-Automotive on ebay.

I have been selling you guys the DG508 ignition coils since 2003 with great success.

I currently have available a super high performance fuel pump in stock made by VISTEON. Visteon is OEM for all FORD vehicles. These fuel pumps reach 120psi and have a flow of over 260 LPH. These will push gasoline, alcohol, or E85 ethanol.

This pump will work perfect for any boosted F150.

Just wanted to know if there was any interest in these fuel pumps.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Kevin Simmons
For how much????
Old 07-09-2009, 04:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rnger3rd
For how much????
We can do $85 shipped to anywhere in the USA.

We accept paypal and can send you an invoice. All we need is your paypal email address.

Trust us, this fuel pump is better than the Walbro 255HP, which we have sold for years.

Thanks
Kevin
Old 07-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Moderator (Ret.)

Received 475 Likes on 375 Posts

Listed under the FAQ rules for this forum (just a heads up for you):

"Some members of F150 Forum may work for a company the sells parts, accessories or services for the Ford F150 trucks. It is natural to want to advertise your product and/or services on this site. However, in order to create a community that is not continuously filtering through unwanted solicitations the administrators will enforce firm rules in regards to advertising.

What advertising is allowed?
We allow you to create a signature file found here: https://www.f150forum.com/profile.php?do=editsignature
This signature file can be four lines long and contain a link to your company, phone number, and a quick line of text. Text in the signature must be standard font size (2) and must not contain any questionable content.

Any signature file that is longer than four lines or contains large fonts will be deleted.

Once you create a signature file you are free to participate in meaningful conversation on the board. As you gain a reputation on the board you will also be advertising your company via your signature.

What type of advertising is NOT allowed?
Users who post messages that promote any products or services that they sell or provide will be deleted. Anyone who posts ads or meaningless content just to get their signature out there will have their posts deleted as well.

Users who violate these rules will also have their accounts disabled.

Last, if you have a product or service that you really want to reach the board with then you can buy a banner ad from us. Please contact us if you would like to receive more information on advertising."

Last edited by Mod (Ret.); 07-09-2009 at 04:38 PM.

Quick Reply: High performance fuel pump for boosted f150