Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

cover masters fiberglass bed cover

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 04:34 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default cover masters fiberglass bed cover

selling the bed cover off my scab. here is what i listed on the local craigslist ad. only thing to ad is that i will ship if buyer covers shipping. it will have to go freight due to the size.

This ad is for a fiberglass tonneau cover off my 1997 Ford F150 Flareside. It will fit all flareside truck beds from 1997-2003. The cover is painted black. I have one key, but additional keys can be ordered, I just never got around to doing it. Cover is in good shape, and lift struts work flawlessly. The cover is made by Cover Masters. These tonneau covers can sell for over $1000 new, and then you still have to get them painted. You can save yourself hundred by purchasing this cover at a fraction of the cost. You can keep prying eyes away from items that you keep in the bed of your truck.

Only problem with the cover currently is that sometimes the lock sticks and it is hard to lock. But it is functional. A lock rebuild it can be purchased from Truckin‘ America truck stores. I was going to purchase a new lock when I was going to order another key.

Please feel free to email me with any other questions or if you would like to see more pics. Local pick up is preferred, since shipping would get expensive due to the size and weight of the cover. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance. I can drive a little farther out to meet a buyer for a fee to cover fuel. Feel free to email me to make arrangements. I may consider shipping, but do to the size it would have to be shipped freight. Email me and we can discuss the option.

I am asking $375 obo.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:15 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

sale pending

Quick Reply: cover masters fiberglass bed cover