Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

South Central: 20" PVD Chrome Wheels and BFG KO2's 275/55 R20

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2018, 02:38 PM

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Default 20" PVD Chrome Wheels and BFG KO2's 275/55 R20

I have the 20" OEM PVD wheels off of my 2016 F150 for sale with BFG KO2's mounted on them 275/55 R20. No chips or dings in wheels in great condition and tires have aprox. 13k miles on them. No TPMS. I had my truck lifted with new wheels and tires so I no longer need this set. I am located in central MO about 1.5hrs from KC. I would consider shipping if someone wanted to pay the freight charges. Asking $1800

Last edited by dbnewell; 08-28-2018 at 02:41 PM. Reason: add info
Old 08-28-2018, 02:57 PM

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Are these wheels clad? Do you have a picture of the back of the wheel?
Old 08-28-2018, 03:15 PM

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

These are the Ford OEM PVD Chrome wheel. See below info about the PVD coating process. If you would like I can get you a picture of the back of the wheel just shoot me a PM.

PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coating is an alternative to the standard chrome plating method used to coat aluminum vehicle rims. PVD is a layering method, which sandwiches a metal alloy in between a base and top coat of powder coating.

The Process

A raw aluminum wheel is sprayed with a powder coat base. The wheel is then placed into a vacuumed chamber with a metal alloy cathode. The metal alloy cathode is then arced to create metallic ion plasma, which is then deposited onto the wheel in an even coating. Once the metallic coating is complete, the wheel is sprayed with a clear powder coat to ensure maximum durability.

Benefits

The PVD coating is very durable and will not pit or peel like chrome plating can. While the PVD coating will give you the same effect appearance wise as chrome plating, PVD coating is more cost effective. Because of the advanced system that is used for PVD coating, we are able to provide this service in a bright or black finish.

Quick Reply: South Central: 20" PVD Chrome Wheels and BFG KO2's 275/55 R20