Topic Sponsor
Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA

Rimzone experience - Mooresville, NC

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 08:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rimzone experience - Mooresville, NC

All,

Wanted to share my experience with Rimzone out of Mooresville, NC. I took my truck in to have a brush guard and fender flares installed. I was told that the truck would be done between 3-4 hours from when I dropped it off... 7 hours later I get my truck back. When I asked what happened, I got a bunch of attitude from the front desk people, who essentially lied straight to my face. After all of this, I had to take my truck back because they did a ****ty job at installing one of the flares. in short, I paid them for a job, which was done incorrectly, not on time, and they got ****ty with me because i called them out. Wont be returning there.

EDIT: RimzOne made things right. The owner contacted me, and credited my card back for a substantial portion of the services. Not sure how he handled his staff, but seems that they got an ear full about it. Just wanted to update

Last edited by cyberchandler; 01-12-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:09 PM
1996 5.0 SCAB 2WD

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Might be a bit of a drive for you, but I use Evolution Auto Salon in Indian Trail for anything I cant/wont do myself. Matt and his crew down there do amazing high quality work.

Evolution Auto Salon
704-234-8432
Old 01-08-2016, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lowrance
Might be a bit of a drive for you, but I use Evolution Auto Salon in Indian Trail for anything I cant/wont do myself. Matt and his crew down there do amazing high quality work.

Evolution Auto Salon
704-234-8432

Hey thanks dude! im willing to go down that way for good work.. Appreciate the tip!
Old 01-08-2016, 09:16 PM
1996 5.0 SCAB 2WD

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by cyberchandler
Hey thanks dude! im willing to go down that way for good work.. Appreciate the tip!
Just tell Matt that Lowrance sent you!

Quick Reply: Rimzone experience - Mooresville, NC