Topic Sponsor
Northwest AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY

Portland/Clackamas County area 4x4 shops

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2018, 06:03 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Portland/Clackamas County area 4x4 shops

Does anyone have any suggestions for a 4x4 shop in the Portland/Clackamas County metro area? I know there's a 4wheelparts store in Portland and I saw a few other on google maps with mixed reviews. Looking to level my '13 5.0 STX with Bilsteins on all 4 corners, add an inch to the back, rims and tires. I want to throw a Roush cat-back on it too but I'm contemplating tackling the exhaust job on my own with the help of a buddy, seems like a cheaper route.

Les Schwab quoted me the best price for a level but they don't deal Bilsteins and won't install 3rd party parts.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks
Old 04-01-2021, 06:26 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by milksteak636
Does anyone have any suggestions for a 4x4 shop in the Portland/Clackamas County metro area? I know there's a 4wheelparts store in Portland and I saw a few other on google maps with mixed reviews. Looking to level my '13 5.0 STX with Bilsteins on all 4 corners, add an inch to the back, rims and tires. I want to throw a Roush cat-back on it too but I'm contemplating tackling the exhaust job on my own with the help of a buddy, seems like a cheaper route.

Les Schwab quoted me the best price for a level but they don't deal Bilsteins and won't install 3rd party parts.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks
Super old thread...just curious if you found anything. I'm looking for a shop to install my Bilstein kit. Not sure if the Les Schwab guys were caught on a bad day or maybe policies have changed but my brother in law had a level/lift installed on his 4Runner at an LS location with no issues, and he brought in the parts they just did the labor.

Quick Reply: Portland/Clackamas County area 4x4 shops