Southwest AZ, CA, HI, NM, NV, UT

AZ Sycamore Creek Run

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 01:59 AM
Formerly "ZCHPRO"

Received 35 Likes on 19 Posts

Default AZ Sycamore Creek Run

MLK 2012 Ride

Alright guys, I’ve been waiting long enough to get back out on the trails and the time has finally come. I will be heading out at 7:00 A.M. on January 16th to ride the trails at sycamore creek. Anyone willing and able to join me at said time (or a little later) is more than welcome. All makes, models, and types of vehicles will be considered. Anything with three or more wheels is welcome. Bikes can come but are not recommended. I plan to play around in the wash and venture off onto the small trails available in the area with anyone else who shows up.
Sycamore creek is a pleasant ride for beginners and advanced riders. It gives an opportunity for everyone to ride, have fun, and mingle. If you are hauling your 4x4, ATV, or bike there is a small dirt road that you must traverse and at the end you can park your vehicle in some small camping spots at the beginning of the actual trails.

Please keep in mind that you should have the following:
4 wheel drive (2wd with aggressive tires and a locker allowable but nothing less)
CB radio (if you don’t have one please bring a set of two way walkie talkies so that you can communicate with someone who has a CB)
A functioning spare
Tire Jack
Lug wrench
Jumper cables
Extra fluids for your vehicle
Snacks for yourself

Depending on how many people show up I would like to stop halfway through the day and have lunch. So please keep that in mind as well.
If you are unable to drive but would like to ride along we can arrange for that.
Any and all questions should be pm-ed to me as well as RSVPs you can also post in this thread, I would like to get a head count as soon as possible (I know it’s short notice) so please don’t put off letting me know.
Even if you are unsure if you can attend but would still like to come please let me know just in case you are able to come.

This invite has been posted on the following forums. You’re welcome to post it elsewhere if you would like to spread the word.

Truckmodcentral.com
F150forum.com
Fullsizebronco.com
RidingArizona.com
***************** <----- Is a site that was blocked because of many spamming attempts, if you're on it you know what I'm talking about.

Please bear in mind that as a group we will all be held accountable for riding responsibly. If you cannot stay on designated trails or respect no trespassing signs please do not come, if you violate such rules you will be told to stop once then told to leave.

Last edited by ProZach; 01-12-2012 at 02:02 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would love to but I work on Mondays!
Old 01-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Formerly "ZCHPRO"

Originally Posted by gwinkleman
Would love to but I work on Mondays!

damn dude I was hoping you would be off since it's a holiday
Old 01-13-2012, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by ProZach
damn dude I was hoping you would be off since it's a holiday
That's what everyone keeps telling me but I guess Honeywell doesn't recognize it ha. I have a few days off in Feb and March though.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Formerly "ZCHPRO"

Originally Posted by gwinkleman
That's what everyone keeps telling me but I guess Honeywell doesn't recognize it ha. I have a few days off in Feb and March though.
presidents day maybe?
Old 01-13-2012, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by ProZach
presidents day maybe?
That's a 4 day weekend for me

Quick Reply: AZ Sycamore Creek Run