Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Window regulator crew vs ext cab

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 09:43 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Window regulator crew vs ext cab

Is there a difference in the regulators? Rock auto isn't showing anything but parts for crew cabs. If there's a difference and RA doesn't have what I need, can someone recommend an alternative vendor with good prices?
Old 05-05-2014, 11:39 AM

Received 281 Likes on 217 Posts

Amazon

FWIW I when I had to order my regulators I saw several for ext cabs. I believe they are the same as reg cab. Most info section read something to the effect of exceed crew cab, meaning all others.

Yes the Crew and others seem to have a different door in some way. You can check with a Ford dealer to be certain or search a site for one of our forum vendors like Tasca or 1A Auto.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:09 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirttracker18
Amazon

FWIW I when I had to order my regulators I saw several for ext cabs. I believe they are the same as reg cab. Most info section read something to the effect of exceed crew cab, meaning all others.

Yes the Crew and others seem to have a different door in some way. You can check with a Ford dealer to be certain or search a site for one of our forum vendors like Tasca or 1A Auto.
thanks. I ended up ordering from advance of all places and they have it in stock so I don't have to wait for shipping. they had the dorman unit and it was only $65 after the discount code i found. if anyone else needs anything, use promo code RETMENOT124 at checkout.

Quick Reply: Window regulator crew vs ext cab