Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Performance Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 11:04 AM
pka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Performance Upgrades

I just bought a 2007 XLT F 150. I've always wanted a full size truck and I finally got my wish. I was wondering what upgrades I could do to the truck that are relatively inexpensive and would keep me occupied on Sundays while listening to matt kenseth dust the field. I'm not auto guy, but I'm trying to start. I've always fixed computers and now I want to fix/upgrade my truck. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Old 10-25-2011, 11:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pka
I just bought a 2007 XLT F 150. I've always wanted a full size truck and I finally got my wish. I was wondering what upgrades I could do to the truck that are relatively inexpensive and would keep me occupied on Sundays while listening to matt kenseth dust the field. I'm not auto guy, but I'm trying to start. I've always fixed computers and now I want to fix/upgrade my truck. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Without giving us you're price range tools avalibal you're mechanical abilities we really cant suggest much

Just read the threads in after market parts and threads in general. Youll learn a lot.

If i was you id change oil, spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter, rear Dif, tranny filter. Then move to parts. Ie cutting out muffler and welding a custom bent pipe in. Cheap but you need a welder. And a pipe bender.

Gotts air intake mod
Old 10-25-2011, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

check out my garage...I've got an '07 with some mods. You a Pike?

Quick Reply: Performance Upgrades