Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

I guess this is it!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 08:19 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default I guess this is it!

Well a couple weeks ago, by 12 PM mind you, an old guy had to many and rammed his Chevy Cruze into the rear of my parked truck. I really did not think it would be totaled but it eventually was. I had just put 18 rims and tires from CL and restored the jump seat. I don't feel bad about it because it helped my valuation in the end so.... Anyway I have a I think FX gauge cluster for really cheap if anyone wants it....with around 115K.

Well I was about to buy a fully loaded Hyundai Tucson, which is sweet, but happened to read an article on what a great deal Mustangs were right now. It proved true because I walked out with a base model that I love for a little under 21K. You just can't beat it! I want another truck but I am thinking of buying a house so I have to wait and don't need to spend the cash. Anyway if interested in the cluster message me but I guess I am past my 04-08 F150 phase. I will say this that truck made me a Ford guy when it comes to trucks. Not in a brand ***** type of way but I can see why they have held that sales lead now.
Attached Thumbnails I guess this is it!-0406170438.jpg  
Old 04-09-2017, 10:40 PM

Received 665 Likes on 517 Posts

Coming from a guy who just sold his house, and spent the weekend moving.....you are really going to want that truck over a Mustang.

Being serious though, that is a really nice looking car. Congrats, and good luck on the house hunting. Been pretty rough around here, everything sells so fast.
I may have to send you a message about that cluster for some pics. My brake light is starting to act up on mine, which from my research, is the first step to my cluster going out.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:32 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I already know I am going to miss it. I am thinking of just buying an older F150 and restoring it. That way I can use it for when I go fishing or need a bed.