Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Full rear seat removal

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 03:54 PM

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

Default Full rear seat removal

I saw the sticky about the backseat removal for the keyless entry code, but didn't find a post about the removal of the whole backseat in SCrew trucks.

Currently the only thing to go back there is my Shepherd when I take her places, and groceries, tools, and other "stuff." No people. So I was wondering how feasible it is to remove the entire backseat and leave the space as "cargo room." I'm sure Jasmine will love it having the additional area to sit and lay down, and not have to fear falling off the seat when I come to stops.

Anyone done this before?
Old 12-04-2012, 05:25 PM

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by nddragon01
I saw the sticky about the backseat removal for the keyless entry code, but didn't find a post about the removal of the whole backseat in SCrew trucks.

Currently the only thing to go back there is my Shepherd when I take her places, and groceries, tools, and other "stuff." No people. So I was wondering how feasible it is to remove the entire backseat and leave the space as "cargo room." I'm sure Jasmine will love it having the additional area to sit and lay down, and not have to fear falling off the seat when I come to stops.

Anyone done this before?
Very doable. Just unbolt the seam frame from the floor. The seat back is not as self explainitory to remver but you can youtube it and see detailed how tos of people removing them.

Quick Reply: Full rear seat removal