Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Edge Evo

Old 08-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Hey y'all watch this...

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Edge Evo

I just bought one, and I do not know how to setup so I can change the tire size? I also have the stock gears, and it asks for that, are the stock gears 3.88?
Old 08-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Custom Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackLariat4x4
I just bought one, and I do not know how to setup so I can change the tire size? I also have the stock gears, and it asks for that, are the stock gears 3.88?
Need axle code on door sticksr to find out code.....just turn trucks key on but do not start plug in edge cable and edge then go through the steps and when you select to customize program go to tire size and put it to whatever you want the manual tells you how to calculate it but trial and error will happen before its perfect....you can download instruction manual from edgeproducts dot com
Old 08-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Hey y'all watch this...

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TxCustoms89
Need axle code on door sticksr to find out code.....just turn trucks key on but do not start plug in edge cable and edge then go through the steps and when you select to customize program go to tire size and put it to whatever you want the manual tells you how to calculate it but trial and error will happen before its perfect....you can download instruction manual from edgeproducts dot com
Thanks

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Edge Evo