Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Digital A/C readout

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 01:48 AM
Custom Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Digital A/C readout

Oes anyone know if a digital ac readout/ bezel will plug in the same as one without digital display? I know ones dual climate and ones not but i dont know if theyll swap out with each other....
Old 08-21-2012, 01:53 AM
Sgt Shawshank

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by TxCustoms89
Oes anyone know if a digital ac readout/ bezel will plug in the same as one without digital display? I know ones dual climate and ones not but i dont know if theyll swap out with each other....
I'm unsure if itll work but you do hav to get the new trim that goes around the radio and the a/c controls as they aren't the same shape. If your talking about that as the bezel ignore what I said. Oh and I did my head lights the other day heres a pic
Attached Thumbnails Digital A/C readout-image-2871361859.jpg  
Old 08-21-2012, 06:11 AM

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

I don't think it will work, I believe it has an extra thermometer built in to the dash somewhere, separate from the controller for those to function. Not sure though. Hopefully someone will be able to confirm or not.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:16 AM
Custom Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Seth

I'm unsure if itll work but you do hav to get the new trim that goes around the radio and the a/c controls as they aren't the same shape. If your talking about that as the bezel ignore what I said. Oh and I did my head lights the other day heres a pic
Yea i started wondering cause i saw a bezel with the digital display for sale but im pretty sure i figured out it wont work but o well ha....those headlights look badass im fixin to take my tails to the paint shop and let them put a coat on the lights with a cross or a texas masked off and the line on the backups so it will be a complete match i may get the third light done too i dont know i think its gonna look great but yea did you paint the side markers or did they come smoked?

Quick Reply: Digital A/C readout