Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

2008 F-150 Limited Lariat

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 F-150 Limited Lariat

Hey everyone! im new on here to this forum. i just bought my new 08 lariat limited. just a little back ground about my-self... i am 20 years old.. going to school and working full time also. my father works at the ford plant here in indiana so i have always grown up driving fords.... lol actually to give you a total... my family has owned a total of 12 ford trucks! lol we generly dont stick with a vehicle too long. normaly maybe 6-8 months then sell it and buy a newer one. just we've always loved haveing a new vehicle weither a new truck or car. umm like i said i recently bought a new 2008 f150 limited lariat. pretty crazy but i attended the 2008 indianapolis auto show and ford had this limited at the show this year and i was soo crazy about it that i found out what dealer had taken it to the show and i bought it just a day later after the show! had some great x-mas cash incentives and dealer cash pluss my father a-plan discount! couldnt beat that! but within the next couple of days ill post some pics of my truck for you all!

A question i had was.... is there anyone on here that owns another limited?! whats your # out of 5,000? post pics soon! later
Old 01-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Inaugural TOTM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Welcome and definitely get some pics up. Probably not another limited owner on the site unless they to knew someone in the Ford family.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:02 PM

Welcome, I am new here myself after picking up a 08 F150 4x4 Supercrew Lariat in White Sand Tri-coat metallic. I thought my truck was a Limited LOL; it has everything I can think of except the "Limited" badge. What color is your truck?
Old 01-06-2008, 11:30 PM
none.

Received 98 Likes on 78 Posts

Limiteds only come in Tri-Coat Sand.

welcome and did you get the backup camera?
Old 01-07-2008, 07:41 AM

I haven't seen a Limited is there special badging and what else could it possibly have; these trucks are awsome. Also obusnizzle since my Lariat is that color you must be able to get the standard 150 in Tri-Coat Sand or is my truck's White Sand Tri-Coat Metallic a diferent color?
Old 01-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Driver carries no money.

Welcome to the show!!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:59 AM

Default truck

Nice to meet ya and welcome to the forum. Nice to see I sat in your truck this year at the 2008 Indianapolis Auto show. How do you afford such an expensive truck at such an early age?
Old 01-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Penn State

Welcome to the forums and nice truck. I was going to buy the Limited also, but I found out that the Harley Davidson had the Supercharger and couldn't resist. Beautiful truck though. Great Buy .

Edit: I'm only 18

-AK

Last edited by AK911Carrera; 01-08-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:20 PM

hey everyone... my truck color is the White Sand Tri-coat metallic... limiteds only come in this color.lariats must also.. i graduated from high school two years ago and i just didnt feel like the whole college thing was RIGHT for me... i joined a union plumbing and pipefitting apprenticeship program here in indiana. Great program... higher wadges, good health care... i currently live with my parents soo my only bill is my truck and all of my other money goes to my savings account to hopefullly build my own home here within a year or two. yaa i was looking at a limited at Ray Skillman performance ford ..they actually had 4 on their lot when i was shopping around but they tried pulling some funny stuff with this whole (P&F protection) i guess its paint and fabric protection... some s*it that they spray on your paint and carpet to help against stains... but really... for 790$ something bucks!! i wasnt gonna do it... and alsoo they were tacking on a 285$ window tint... 650$ for some spray in bed liner... and then before i signed anything some 245$ insurance thing... wasnt gonna fly with me and my father so we just turned down the deal there and went to Burd ford. we've bought about 90% of our vehicles through Burd and have always had great service also. i ended up gettin 1500 more on my trade in... no paint and fabric ... no window tint... no bed liner.... and no insurance charge! worked out great for me i guess. when i sat down in the limited at the auto show... i opened up the middle consol and i found a Burd Ford bussines card and i gave it to my father... soo i guess thats where he called once the whole deal with the other dealership went sour. ended up getting the actual truck from the show... its got every option except for.... the Home link ( garage door opener), back up beeper (why have the beepers when i have the camra lol) and then power folding miorrors, odd enough- on ford.com and on a limited window sticker, it shows that there is no charge for the power folding miorrors, why doesnt ford just put them on all of the limiteds.. or even better on all of the lariats if they dont charge anyone for them anyways! lol yaa i use to own a chrysler 300 SRT-8 but driving that bad-***** car on construction sites just wasnt working out! lol i remeber the 2nd day owning the car i had a rock fly up and put a chip in my front finder.. depressing.. i ended up selling that and just started looking for a nice ford truck with alot of options that i like. and found it
Old 01-07-2008, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by JohnC
Welcome, I am new here myself after picking up a 08 F150 4x4 Supercrew Lariat in White Sand Tri-coat metallic. I thought my truck was a Limited LOL; it has everything I can think of except the "Limited" badge. What color is your truck?
well it actually looks like the whole front lower end is a little different... more or less... the Limited is a Harley truck... just a different color and limited badges instead of the harley badgets. both have 22 inch rims... same front facia, and somewhat same location of badges on the truck. the limited only being built to 5,000 total and i dont know what the numbers are for the harley trucks... my fathers got a road king 105th year aniversity and he wants the new 08 105 aniversity 150 with the black/copper paint and leather seats! they are soo sweeeeet!!!lol

Quick Reply: 2008 F-150 Limited Lariat