Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Throttle delay

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Throttle delay

is there a tuner that can get rid of the throttle delay,something way more responsive .
Old 09-28-2015, 09:34 PM

Received 152 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by apex190
is there a tuner that can get rid of the throttle delay,something way more responsive .
Sct x4 5 star tunes or mpt there a bunch of threads. I personally run 5 star on my 6.2 platinum and I love it. It amazing how much this truck woke up

Old 09-28-2015, 09:50 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Originally Posted by alpinestar1123
Sct x4 5 star tunes or mpt there a bunch of threads. I personally run 5 star on my 6.2 platinum and I love it. It amazing how much this truck woke up

2011 f150 6.2 5 star tunes 0-80 - YouTube
x2!

I have 5* and MPT custom tunes and the difference is eye popping !
Old 09-30-2015, 12:52 AM
Ford Fanatic

Received 117 Likes on 96 Posts

Yeah your best bet is to go with custom tunes from either 5 star or mpt. I personally have 5 star tunes with sct x4. Instant get up and go. Don't waste your money on a canned tuner. Any price difference isn't worth it. Bought mine from stage3motorsports since they have a life time tunes program.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:47 AM

Received 152 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by 4.6Intruder
Yeah your best bet is to go with custom tunes from either 5 star or mpt. I personally have 5 star tunes with sct x4. Instant get up and go. Don't waste your money on a canned tuner. Any price difference isn't worth it. Bought mine from stage3motorsports since they have a life time tunes program.
Correct and so did I but lifetime tunes are only if you buy aftermarket products from stage3motorsports which isn't a big deal because I only buy from stage3motorsports
Old 09-30-2015, 11:15 AM
F150 Forum

Received 546 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by apex190
We offer some amazing tunes for the F150 that would really make you appreciate your truck afterwards. We are able to improve throttle response greatly and depending on the platform have multiple different throttle tip in versions of each custom tune to meet all different customer's needs. These trucks stock are all known to have that lazy throttle input that leaves you hesitant to pull out into traffic. Having to anticipate the whole 1-2-3... GO type of wait between the time you press the pedal and the time it actually moves is a thing of the past when tuned.

The custom tunes we offer improve much more than just throttle response though. We combine the throttle response changes with improved transmission shift points, firmness, raised top speed limit, modified torque management, and not to mention the mind blowing improvements in horse power and torque which all make for whole new animal. Most customers report back amazed afterwards, saying that this is how the truck should have come stock and that they cannot imagine driving the truck stock ever again. People come to us looking to improve on one thing or another and end up becoming a customer for life once they realize the hidden potential that is just waiting to be unlocked. I couldn't tell you how many times we have customers calling back to get a tune for the wife, kids, family members, etc. Combining the overall improvements in drivability, performance, and fuel economy that our tunes offer is truly a grand slam!

Our Mycal tuner includes unlimited lifetime tune support for all future updates, modifications, and custom tweaks you would like added 100% free of charge. This does not only cover adding our products as most other companies, and we will even transfer the tuner with new custom tunes to your next vehicle so long as it is supported. Feel free to give us a shout if you would like and we can set you up with some additional information specific to the year and engine size of your truck.

313-561-5500
info@livernoismotorsports.com
www.livernoismotorsports.com

Last edited by Livernois Motorsports; 09-30-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Quick Reply: Throttle delay