Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Supreme Suspensions Leveling Kit - Anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2015, 03:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Supreme Suspensions Leveling Kit - Anyone??

It seems that the general consensus is that a leveling kit is a leveling kit (at least thats what I've seem to read). I found on Craiglist close to me a Supreme Suspensions 2" front level kit and I was wondering if anyone has this brand on their truck to give a review. I usually hear most people going with AS or another popular company but I can't find many reviews on the Supreme Suspensions. Here is the link to the product: http://supremesuspensions.com/produc...-leveling-kit/

With that said, they also sell a rear kit that's relatively inexpensive. http://supremesuspensions.com/produc...rear-lift-kit/

Now saying the lift in the front is 2", would I want 1.5" rear lift or .5? Their website states :*Kit replaces factory 1.5″ rear lift block. 1.5″ Rear Lift Kit includes a 3″ tall block. 0.5″ Lift Kit includes a 2″ tall block.

I would not mind having a little bit of rake after everything is said and done so I was thinking about getting the 1.5 rear lift.

Also besides an alignment, is there anything I should be concerned about (I'm used to lowering cars, not raising them). I have just over 1300 miles on the truck right now, should I not do this for warranty reasons?
Old 06-10-2015, 06:28 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

defiantly a great kit. I had a 2" on my '05 f150 never had an issue or defect. it was a solid molded part smooth all the way around, when you held it it just felt like quality. I am thinking of getting another one from these guys on my '13 as soon as all my warranty is gone. if I was you I would wait till warranty is gone just in the event something would happen they couldn't come back and blame the level.
As for having some rake when I had my 2" on my '05 I still had the back 1" higher than the front without doing anything to the back. these newer trucks might be set up differently tho.
alignment would be all you need to worry about unless of course when they or you are doing the alignment you find you have something else wrong.
there will also be increased wear on your ball joints, tie rod, control arm, than there would be stock. nothing drastic with only a 2", youll prolly have the truck sold long well before anything goes out because of the level.

Last edited by Kokeshx4; 06-10-2015 at 06:35 PM. Reason: add info.
Old 06-10-2015, 06:40 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

on my 11 5.0 4x4 I did Bilsteins set at 1.75" and I still have about a .5" rake, so 2" would have been about level.

Just an alignment is needed. It should not affect warrant at all.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Estrada
on my 11 5.0 4x4 I did Bilsteins set at 1.75" and I still have about a .5" rake, so 2" would have been about level.

Just an alignment is needed. It should not affect warrant at all.
shocks or rear block?
Old 06-11-2015, 02:21 PM
F150 Forum

Default Supreme Suspensions F150 Leveling Kits

Supreme Suspensions CNC their F150 leveling kits out of T6 Billet Aircraft Aluminum and then anodize. It's a premium material quite a number of manufacturers utilize. Their kits are solid, inexpensive and easy to install. Re consensus, yes, leveling kits are lift kits but lift kits don't necessarily level. A .5" or 1.5" rear lift comes down to preference.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:31 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lps5053
shocks or rear block?
On the rear I didnt tough the blocks. Just added the Bilstein shocks

Not a great pic since my driveway isnt flat but here it is on 34" tires

Old 06-11-2015, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by bestliftkits
Supreme Suspensions CNC their F150 leveling kits out of T6 Billet Aircraft Aluminum and then anodize. It's a premium material quite a number of manufacturers utilize. Their kits are solid, inexpensive and easy to install. Re consensus, yes, leveling kits are lift kits but lift kits don't necessarily level. A .5" or 1.5" rear lift comes down to preference.
Will I need to get extended shocks if I go with 1.5?
Old 06-11-2015, 04:57 PM
F150 Forum

Default F150 Leveling Kit 4WD - Rear 1.5" Lift

Highly recommended.

Quick Reply: Supreme Suspensions Leveling Kit - Anyone??