Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

saved my truck from a dent but!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 06:08 PM
mortarman120

Received 56 Likes on 21 Posts

Default saved my truck from a dent but!

so my wife takes my truck to work while i took hers to Austin. i get back and i pick up my truck because i have to move some stuff, so i move my truck out of the parking space and park hers and i leave. well when my wife gets off work she calls me and tells me a shopping cart hits her car and i think well im glad its not my truck but i was still very mad.
I am very fortunate to have what i do for being young i am 22 and i have my 2011 f150 and her 2011 fusion i not bragging by the way trying to get a point across i work very hard for them, i take allot of pride in my cars and i take very good care them to the point my wife said i like them more than her anyway, i am just pissed off that no matter how much i take care of them they get messed up because so ****er was to lazy to push his shopping cart to the holder. but what do you expect i live in a military town with every jerk and dirt bag from around the country that take no pride for anything they have and have no respect for anybody else.
I know this is a pointless post but i just need to vent.

Last edited by mortarman120; 05-27-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:27 PM
Dan

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mortarman120
so my wife takes my truck to work while i took hers to Austin. i get back and i pick up my truck because i have to move some stuff, so i move my truck out of the parking space and park hers and i leave. well when my wife gets off work she calls me and tells me a shopping cart hits her car and i think well im glad its not my truck but i was still very mad.
I am very fortunate to have what i do for being young i am 22 and i have my 2011 f150 and her 2011 fusion i not bragging by the way trying to get a point across i work very hard for them, i take allot of pride in my cars and i take very good care them to the point my wife said i like them more than her anyway, i am just pissed off that no matter how much i take care of them they get messed up because so ****er was to lazy to push his shopping cart to the holder. but what do you expect i live in a military town with every jerk and dirt bag from around the country that take no pride for anything they have and have no respect for anybody else.
I know this is a pointless post but i just need to vent.
Did I read this right that you referred to the military servicemen and women as jerks and dirtbags? IDK what to say to that....

someone will post and know what to say...
Old 05-27-2011, 06:37 PM
mortarman120

I'm in the military
Old 05-27-2011, 06:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dejong1
Did I read this right that you referred to the military servicemen and women as jerks and dirtbags? IDK what to say to that....

someone will post and know what to say...
Considering that his user name is Mortarman120, I'm gonna spitball here and say that he's well versed with M120 and as well has a keen insight on soldiers.

I don't think he meant that as a blanket statement.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:42 PM
Dan

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Thank you for your service but please dont refer to the rest of the military there as that.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:43 PM
mortarman120

Just because there in the miltary does not mean there perfect people u still got ur murderer's people that rape and all those type of people so yes u did take my post the wrong way i guess u would not really get it if u were not really in the army
Old 05-27-2011, 06:47 PM

Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

He might just mean the townspeople there. There is a town about 3 hrs from me that had a base that closed. Now and while it was open the town was filled with "losers" that were not affiliated with the military. The base was the only source of income for the town.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:48 PM
mortarman120

U know what for everyone taking my post way out of hand I did not refer to any soldiers I said people around the country take how u will and don't come at me saying don't talk about soldiers like that I love each and everyone of my brothers an sisters
Old 05-27-2011, 06:50 PM
mortarman120

Thank u apeman exactly for people that don't live in a military town and have no clue about some military towns take advantage of soldiers and feed off them

Last edited by mortarman120; 05-27-2011 at 06:55 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 07:31 PM
hgw

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

When you're older, a dent in the car will probably not bother you nearly as much. Not saying you shouldn't get worked up a bit, but it's just a car and there's always idiots in the world.

The back window on my wife's brand new honda was shot out with a pellet gun the first night we brought it home from the dealer. Happened to about 10 cars on my street and I live in a pretty nice neighborhood. Wasn't worth the energy to get upset about it. Shiat happens.

Quick Reply: saved my truck from a dent but!