Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question on new suspension (coilovers and leafs)

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Question on new suspension (coilovers and leafs)

Hi all,

We have a 2010 F150 Lariat supercrew 4x4 with a 6" rough country lift. The lift was installed prior to us purchasing the truck but everything as far as we can tell looks to be installed and running great (knock on wood). Now that we've had her for a few years we're looking to upgrade the ride quality. As she currently sits she has what seems to be the stock coilovers with a 6" space up front. In the rear there's a spacer underneath stock or rough country leafsprings (I can't tell which they are). The rear shocks I replaced last year with some Foxs so I'm ok there for now. It was seemingly easy to find a part of coilovers that will take place of the stock pair plus the spacers but I cannot for the life of me find leaf springs that will replace the current set plus the spacer. Here's the set of coilovers I found in case you were curious or if anyone wants to check my work. Does anyone know of what I can do for the rear to get rid of the spacers and enjoy more travel and a smoother ride? Thanks!

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/88...hoCBTUQAvD_BwE

Old 06-24-2019, 09:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just call the good folks at stage3motorsports they will help you.
Old 06-25-2019, 10:35 AM

Received 127 Likes on 96 Posts

Deaver springs will be able to make you a rear leaf to almost any specification. They should easily be able to give you a high-count leaf pack to eliminate the spacers and give a great ride. They are pretty expensive IMO, so you'll have to be ready to pay.
Old 06-26-2019, 06:36 AM

Received 871 Likes on 695 Posts

Yep! What ^ Said!!

Call Deaver!!

Wayne

Quick Reply: Question on new suspension (coilovers and leafs)