Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Passenger rear door

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 10:00 PM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Passenger rear door

I have a 2010 fx4 screw, has anyone had issues with the rear passenger door lock sometimes locking and sometimes it won't? Tonight when I got off work it was working on the way to dinner but leaving it wouldn't work from the remote or door switch, I had to manually do it. I have the doors set to autolock when i start driving and it worked on the other three. It has done this to me once before a few weeks ago but it started working later that day.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Ford Customer Service

Received 805 Likes on 518 Posts

Originally Posted by ThomasM
I have a 2010 fx4 screw, has anyone had issues with the rear passenger door lock sometimes locking and sometimes it won't? Tonight when I got off work it was working on the way to dinner but leaving it wouldn't work from the remote or door switch, I had to manually do it. I have the doors set to autolock when i start driving and it worked on the other three. It has done this to me once before a few weeks ago but it started working later that day.
Sounds like something good to mention to your dealership, ThomasM. If you decide to go that route, be sure to let us know what you hear. If you need help after you have your appointment, send a PM my way with your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, mileage, and servicing dealership.

Crystal
Old 04-10-2014, 11:46 AM
2011 Lariat Screw EB

Received 97 Likes on 75 Posts

Sounds like a leaky o-ring.

Kidding aside it seems to be an electrical connection. If it was binding somewhere it would be getting stuck in a position.

Quick Reply: Passenger rear door