Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parking lot magnet

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 11:25 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Parking lot magnet

Finally found the time to rotate the tires and found someone hit my truck AGAIN. Gouges out of the rear flare, paint behind that and rear bumper. Was just out of the shop 2 weeks ago after somebody smashed my mirror off in front of my house and sped away. Right front corner scratched 6 months ago and drivers door, fender and flare gouged a few months before that. Parked at the far end of parking lots 90% of the time. Bought it 14 months ago and not a mark on it, that's part of the reason I bought it.

Old 08-09-2016, 05:41 AM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Sorry about your luck. I know what you mean. Park way away, all by yourself with no others near by. Come back out of the store and other vehicles parked right next to you. WTH, people are a lot like cows.
Old 08-09-2016, 08:44 AM
American member

Received 1,058 Likes on 843 Posts

Never could understand the demented asshat, who thinks it's hilarious to park next to me, when I'm ten spaces away and not obnoxiously taking up two spaces.
Somehow they get their kicks with the 'I'll show him, his truck isn't anything special' mentality...
Old 08-09-2016, 09:18 AM
Super Duper Senior Member

Received 346 Likes on 281 Posts

Mine is so long that I normally take up 2 spaces length wise. (Supercrew w/ 6.5ft bed) So I tend to park pretty far away so I'm not parking like a douche. This also generally keeps people from parking anywhere near me. And if they do, they are parking out there for similar reasons. They either also have a huge truck, or have a really nice car and tend to be more careful themselves.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:05 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

People suck. My 2007 black Solstice was the same way - no matter where I parked, I had dings, mainly from errant shopping carts.

Why can't people return those damn things to the holders? Oh yeah - see my first sentence
Old 08-09-2016, 11:21 AM

Received 44 Likes on 31 Posts

Inconsiderate, obtuse *** clowns!!

The same people who won't put the shopping cart in the corral even when it's right next to their car!! They all deserve to be spayed/neutered!
Old 08-09-2016, 11:51 AM
Ambassador of Aloha

Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts

Really sorry to see that happen. I hope your luck turns around, buddy. I still have a "smear" mark on the driver's side end of the bed, too, where some meat face did a rub-and-run with his car in a parking lot. What I wouldn't give to be face to face with the spineless turd who did it ...
Old 08-09-2016, 12:09 PM
How's she goin' eh?

Received 588 Likes on 488 Posts

Originally Posted by tuflehundon
Mine is so long that I normally take up 2 spaces length wise. (Supercrew w/ 6.5ft bed) So I tend to park pretty far away so I'm not parking like a douche. This also generally keeps people from parking anywhere near me. And if they do, they are parking out there for similar reasons. They either also have a huge truck, or have a really nice car and tend to be more careful themselves.
Agreed, mine is the same length. I back into spots adjacent to grass so my bed hangs over the grass. I find most people are lazy, they don't wanna walk that far. They're also lazy when it comes to shopping carts.

People are also jerks who don't care about others property.

Quick Reply: Parking lot magnet